Moccasin Socks Leather & Cotton Red
Super soft baby and toddler Moccasin Socks in a red and white stripe, made with cotton rich uppers and a genuine leather non slip suede sole. Perfect for keeping little tootsies warm.
- 0 - 6 months / Small / Maximum foot length of 100mm
- 6 - 12 months / Medium / Maximum foot length of 110mm
- 12 - 18 months / Large / Maximum foot length of 120mm
Also available in:
- Blue/Grey Stripe
- Navy/White Stripe
- Pink/White Stripe
- Rainbow Stripe
- Ensure your child’s foot is relaxed before measuring.
- Measure towards the end of the day to ensure foot is at it’s largest.
- Place your child’s foot on a piece of paper
- Draw a line at the heel and at the big toe - measure the foot length in mm.
- DO NOT add to your child’s foot length as wriggle room has been factored in.
- Whilst we have tried our best to make our sizing guide as accurate as possible, the sizing of our shoes may vary slightly between designs.
- *Approx. Age - please note that this is an approximate only and we cannot guarantee that the size will fit the approximate age bracket. We recommend using the Maximum Foot Length measurement.
|SKEANIE Shoes Sizing Guide|
|EU21||123mm||4.5||5.5||12 mths plus|
|EU22/L||130mm||5||6||12 mths plus|
Leather Shoe Care Kits in Australia
Introducing your little one to the world is an amazing feeling. As a parent, you want to make sure they have the best of everything – including shoes. But with leather shoes, there’s a little bit of extra care that needs to be taken to make sure they stay looking their best.
Here at SKEANIE, we’ve been making high-quality, leather baby shoes for years. In that time, we’ve learned a thing or two about how to take care of leather shoes – and we’re here to share that knowledge with you. Check out our premium range of leather shoe care kits today.
Gentle Stain Repellent for Shoes
When it comes to keeping our shoes looking their best, a little preventative care goes a long way. And one of the best ways to do that is by using a gentle stain repellent.
SKEANIE's gentle stain repellent is made specifically for leather baby shoes, and it's formulated to repel water, dirt, and stains. It's easy to use and will help keep footwear looking clean and new. Plus, it's safe for all types of shoes, including leather and suede. So no matter what type you have, you can protect them with this gentle repellent.
Shoe Polish Kits Keep Your Leather Shoes Looking New
First, it’s important to choose the right shoe care products. We recommend using a cleaner and conditioner like our Natural Leather Conditioner & Patent Cleaner. This product is specifically designed for baby shoes and is gentle enough for even the most delicate leather.
To use, simply apply a small amount of cleaner to a clean, dry cloth and rub it into the leather in a circular motion. Once the shoes are clean, apply a little conditioner to another clean, dry cloth and rub it into the leather. This will help to protect the leather and keep it looking its best.
Once you’ve applied the cleaner and conditioner, you can use a shoe brush to buff the shoes and give them a little extra shine.
Caring for Metallic Leathers
We love these Toddler & Children's Leather Mary-Jane Shoes in Metallic Gold, and we want you to love them for years to come, too!
Metallic leathers are created using a hot press technique in which foil is bonded to the leather. There is no process to re-foil shoes, so please tread with care! To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth. To maintain, regularly buff with a soft, dry cloth. If needed, apply some leather conditioner to a soft cloth and wipe evenly over the surface.
For more information and assistance, please reach out to one of our friendly team by phone 0477 532 643.