SKEANIE Baby & Toddler Gumboots Care Instructions
Natural rubber has similar properties to leather. Please ensure the care instructions below are followed:
- Never use the edge of a step, or the toe of the alternate boot to push boots off your feet. This may result in heel spitting.
- Rinse boots thoroughly after every use. Wipe/sponge your wellies and allow them to dry naturally.
- Only use mild detergent. Never use solvents on your gumboots.
- Store in a cool, dry, dark place and never store boots whilst still damp.
- Do not leave or store your natural rubber gumboots outside.
- Avoid storage near sources of artificial heat or direct sunlight. Exposure to these elements will cause cracking and the colour to fade.
- Do not store boots folded or creased.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may contribute to drying out and stiffening of rubber. This will result in splitting.
Please note that wear and tear is not considered to be a fault of the product. It is in the very nature of Gumboots that they will end up WORN OUT. We cannot guarantee that your boots will last a whole season or more than a season. They are often used in muddy puddles, on farms, on rough surfaces, falls in playgrounds and we have even seen heels and the top of boots used as a brake when scooting - all of which inevitably result in scratches and holes.