Sale & Clearance Items and items with a discount of 50% or greater are sold as FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return for change of mind, incorrect size etc. (as per Fair Trading Guidelines).
We do hope you are happy with your purchase; however if something is not right, simply login to your ACCOUNT and request a return. When received, we will assess your request and if approved, we will organise an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation), your RMA number will need to included with your return. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges associated with returns for change of mind, incorrect size etc..
Your return must be processed within 14 days of the purchase date and your item(s) must be unused with all packaging and tags intact.
We are happy to offer a refund or exchange if you notify us with an image of the fault within 14 days of purchase that the item(s) purchased:
- have a basic, serious fault that was not known at the time of purchase
- does not do the job that you were led to believe it would do
- does not match the sample you were shown, or
- does not fit the description
The item(s) must be in original packaging and in an unused condition.
We are unable to offer a refund if you:
- have purchased the incorrect size/fit; however we will happily offer you an online credit for the amount paid for the goods, you may use this online credit to purchase a replacement.
- change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods. In this instance, we may offer you an online credit for the amount paid for the goods, you may use this online credit to purchase a replacement.
- knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds. However, if a second has a fault that the consumer was not aware of, or could not have discovered upon a reasonable inspection when the item was bought, their rights are not affected
- are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased. However, traders should not refuse a refund solely because there is no receipt, if they are satisfied that the goods were purchased from their store
- are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the instructions, general wear and tear or misusing the product, this includes wearing SKEANIE shoes as school shoes.
Customers that have purchased products through other stockists or websites and not through skeanie.com.au will need to check with the individual store in regards to their refund policy as we can only exchange items purchased from skeanie.com.au.
If you have a query in relation to our service or products, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will aim to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours. Once we have contacted you, we will keep you informed of the progress of your inquiry and aim to have your it resolved within 5 working days.
Further information on Refund Policies may be found on the NSW Government Department of Commerce, Office of Fair Trading's Website at: https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/buying-products-and-services